Our team are available 6 days a week to speak with you regarding any questions you have:
Monday to Friday: 9:00-18:00
Saturday: 10:00 – 17:00
Phone: +(44) 141 321 7024
Under our 14 day guarantee, please contact us within 7 days of receiving the goods by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +(44) 141 321 7024. Inform us of your intention to return your goods and we can confirm the next steps for you including your return reference number. We are unable to accept returns that have not followed our return procedure/ do not have a unique reference number.
Please then return the goods in perfect condition, unused and with the original packaging intact. It is important for your own security that you obtain proof of posting as under our 14 day returns policy we cannot accept responsibility for goods that are lost or damaged in return transit to our showroom.
Fotheringham Interiors will credit the price paid for the goods in full within 7 working days of receiving them once the item has been checked for any damage.
All wallpaper should be checked for faults as soon as it arrives and before & during the hanging process. If you believe you have found a fault please contact us to arrange a return – this is a vital step as any unauthorised returns will not be accepted.
Please inspect your items when you receive them. If your order arrives damaged or faulty please let us know within 24 hours of delivery by email at email@example.com or phone us on +(44) 141 321 7024. We will ask you to email a photograph of the damage and complete a short questionnaire as part of our quality assurance checks.
Regarding such returned goods – we will make the necessary arrangements to collect the damaged/faulty goods. Once we have received your returned items we will email you to let you know we have received them and confirm any refund or replacement due.
Please note it is critical that you keep all the original packaging and repack the item with care.
Cancellation by Us
- We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if:
- We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered.
- We do not deliver in your area.
- One or more of the goods you ordered was listed as the incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
- If we cancel your contract we will notify you by email and will credit your account any sum deducted by us from your credit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for consequential loss or disappointment suffered.
Cancelling an Order
If you’d like to cancel your order, please let us know within one hour of ordering for a full refund.
Amending an Order
If you’d like to make changes to your order, please let us know within one hour of ordering.
Fotheringham Interiors does not provide extended warranties for electrical items outwith the original manufacture’s warranty on the item.
- If the goods we deliver to you are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing of the problem within 24 hours of the delivery of the goods in question.
- If you do not receive the goods ordered within the date specified on the website we shall have no liability unless you notify us within 14 days of ordering the goods.
- If you notify a problem to us, our only obligation will be, at your option:
- To make good any shortage or non-delivery
- To replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective; or
- To refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question in whatever way we choose.